Avis Preferred loyalty
Our three levels of loyalty
With Avis Preferred, the more you rent with us – the more benefits you unlock. We have three levels of membership based on your rental history over the last year, all boasting bigger and better perks as you go.
When you join you’ll start as an Avis Preferred member, and can rise to our Avis Preferred Plus (hire 5+ vehicles and spend €1,000) and Avis President’s Club tiers (hire 10+ vehicles and spend €2,000) – with each tier rise valid for one year.
A little bonus to get you started: Rent a vehicle with us within two months of first joining Avis Preferred and we will top-up your Avis Preferred spend history by €100 – to help drive you one step closer to the next membership tier.
Please note: this €100 top-up will be visible on your online loyalty account statement within five days of returning your rental vehicle. Offer open to new joiners only and only available on first rental.
See all benefits at a glance and download our benefits table.
The Small Print
- Avis Preferred members must make their reservation four hours in advance. Please ensure that your Avis Preferred profile is up to date (including an email address).
- Free weekend rentals are valid in the countries specified on your e-voucher for a three-day rental for a mid-size car. This includes fees, mandatory cover and taxes. Fuel, extra services and airport surcharges are not included.
- Free weekend rentals must be booked via the link given on the voucher
- Single car upgrades are subject to availability for Avis Preferred Plus members. Double upgrades for Avis President's Club members are also subject to availability.
- Upgrades are not eligible with vans, Avis Select Series, Luxury or Prestige cars, or rentals over 14 days.
- Avis President's Club members' single upgrades are guaranteed at airport and railway stations in Europe and at city-centre locations upon availability.
- Avis President’s Club members can bank on getting guaranteed cars on demand with bookings made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Corporate customers: Your travel policy may exclude you from upgrading to the higher tiers of the programme – check with your account manager – but you should sign up to enjoy the Avis Preferred speed of service.
- Partnership customers: Your travel policy may exclude upgrades and free rentals – sign up to enjoy the Avis Preferred speed of service.
- To complete your Avis Preferred application, you just need your driving licence and payment card – and you must comply with the country’s booking terms and conditions.
- Avis Preferred loyalty tier spend can be accrued when hiring standard fleet, Avis Select Series and Avis Prestige vehicles (UK only).